Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ouch

Had my worst day ever yesterday, dropping about $4000 at 5/10 NL. Kept losing in nasty ways like set over set & flush over flush. Problem was I didn't win any big pots to offset the beats. Overall I don't feel like I played that bad though and I'm not worried about a 4 buyin drop. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do in this game.
I have decided to focus more on NL cash instead of SNG's. It seems like there's much more money to be made in NL cash for skilled players. I've been having good success, yesterday notwithstanding. I want to continue playing a few sets of SNGs per week though. That way I don't lose the knack.
October was a pretty blah month. . . made a little over 2k, which was disappointing. I'll post complete results once I get my rakeback totals in.

No comments: